20 Random Facts About Me (because all other topic ideas elude me at the moment). WHY NOT!!
Posted by ravenstpierre
1) I still use the same hair scarf from high school. Mind you, I graduated in 2001, so…..
2) Mushrooms gross me out because I can’t get past the fact that they’re fungus
3) I’m 30 and have been married for 11 years this coming February
4) Twenty years later, I still haven’t adequately dealt with my parents’ divorce
5) I just learned how to swim the summer of 2012 (sad, right?)
6) I’m only 5’4 and wear a size 11 shoe – Apparently God thinks it’s funny to give a short girl big feet
7) I wrote my first book in 2009 and just FINALLY got the nerve to publish it – hence the reason I have like 7 other fully written novels weighing down my hard drive.
8) Favorite movie: I am Legend…..and not just because I love Will Smith either.
9) Top 5 celeb crushes: 1) Idris Elba; 2) Channing Tatum; 3) Columbus Short; 4) Adam Rodriguez; 5) Charles Michael Davis (the dude who plays Marcel on CW’s “The Originals” – Whew!!). I’d have each one of their babies and deny, deny, deny……
10) One of my biggest fears is regret. I hate the idea of missing an opportunity and doing the whole “woulda, coulda, shoulda” routine later.
11) If I could live anywhere in the world it would be New York City
12) I get amped about video games like men do
13) I was born with twelve fingers LOL (of course the extras were removed shortly thereafter)
14) I can’t say the word “balls” without giggling
15) My mother’s afraid to read my books because she’s knows there’s sex involved
16) Birds freak me out
17) Embarrassing moment: I lived in an apartment building on a busy street for a while as a teenager. I fell down the front steps during rush hour
18) I’ve never broken a bone which is a miracle because I despise milk
19) I swallowed a quarter when I was 4 and my brother saved my life.
20) When I was 9-ish, I bred gerbils for a local pet store. The most I had at a time was 60 in 6 separate cages. Looking back, that was pretty gross, but I made 40 bucks a month selling them to the store owner!
I think I totally just “over-shared”, but it was fun!
Posted on December 4, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged Adam, Author, candid, celeb crush, channing tatum, Charles Michael Davis, Columbis Short, embarrassing moment, gamer, idris elba, mother, random, regret, Rodriguez, video games, wife, Will Smith, Writer. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.