I Hope You Join Me!
Posted by ravenstpierre
I love, love, LOVE what I do… but I absolutely can’t do it alone.
I have a TON of new projects I’m working on (some secret, some that are already public knowledge) and that’s why I need you ❤
I’m looking for readers who genuinely enjoy my work to become a part of my street team. We can come up with a nifty name together once we get going, but for now I just need to know who’s with me. There will be a certain level of commitment involved–time and effort–but I am a firm believer in giving back to those who do for me.
What I’m looking for:
- True fans 🙂 This doesn’t mean you have to have loved everything I’ve ever written, but I need people who “get me”. I’m looking for readers who are willing to stand behind me and help me share my work and be proud to be on this team.
- Readers who I can connect with as more than… well… readers lol. We’ll be working together quite closely as a group, so I only want positive, well-meaning people on this team. Respect for one another is a requirement. Friendship is imminent 😀
- People who are willing to dedicate a little of their time. This will absolutely not be anything like a full-time job, but there will be a little more effort required when I’m releasing or promoting a project. It’s like I said before, though; I always try to do for those who do for me. There will be incentives for this labor of love. Whether it be a first look at something I’m working on, first dibs on ARCs (Advance Review Copies), membership referral incentives, or small tokens of my appreciation, this will definitely not be a one-sided relationship.
- People willing to share my work on their social media sites (in Facebook groups where potential readers may be, Twitter, Goodreads, and other forums). This is the meat of what I’m looking for. I need your help extending my reach.
- Confidentiality. I’ll be sharing more than just release dates and promotional material with my team; I’ll be sharing tons of exclusive content, first looks at trailers and covers, and I’m sure I’ll be getting your opinions on various things of that nature. This will be a true, behind the scenes experience. For this reason, I’m looking for individuals who I can trust won’t share or “leak” anything before it’s time.
This list is not exhaustive and will probably grow and change over time, but this gives a pretty good overview of my street teams’ DNA. These are the things I need those who apply to be made of and I hope that’s you! If you think you’re interested and you honestly WANT to be a part of this group, please fill out this questionnaire and I’ll be in touch! 😀
*Note: I will be setting a membership limit because I plan to moderate this group myself for now. So once I reach that number, anyone else who applies will be kept on the list and contacted at a later date when I’m able to take on more members.*
Posted on July 22, 2015, in amazon, author, books, contemporary romance, interracial romance, self publishing, writer and tagged 2015 new release, African American Romance, Author, contemporary romance, Interracial Romance, multicultural romance, romance, Street Team. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.