Monthly Archives: March 2016
Posted by ravenstpierre
Who is Marco Rios?
Most would say guys like him are only good at one thing… breaking hearts.
By day he’s a tattoo artist who took the plunge and started his own business, but by night…
He’ll be whoever you want him to be—a wet dream in the flesh.
Brynn Palmer was content, enjoying her low-key life, one that rarely sprouted surprises. That is, until she crossed paths with the force better known as Marco.
It was only one night, but that one night changed everything.
*To the guys, Indecent Exposure is more than just their place of business; it’s a place where they make women’s fantasies come true… and have a ton of fun doing it. “Marco” is the first standalone in “The Men of Indecent Exposure” series, so kick back and enjoy, but don’t get too comfortable. You never know when you’ll need to have your singles ready!*
*Save the date! Release day will be April 25th, 2016*
CLICK HERE to read the beginning of Marco and Brynn’s story!
Photo: Courtesy of DepositPhotos.com
Cover Artist: Raven St. Pierre
Length: 129,000+ words
Categories: Interracial Romance (BW/HM), Curvy Romance
Full-Length | No Cliffhanger | HEA
Connect with me!
Posted by ravenstpierre
I’ve got something new coming next month and I’m super excited about it!
MARCO is the first book in a series of standalones called The Men of Indecent Exposure and I can’t wait for you to meet them all in this installment 🙂 Marco and Brynn’s story is one of the lengthier books I’ve written in a little while (roughly 400 pages), but that’s due to their story being a bit more complicated to craft in light of their circumstances. Not sure what I mean by that? Mmm… check out the first chapter HERE and it’ll make sense lol.
I was supposed to be done with this one back in December and completely missed that deadline. Completely. Part of that was because of a few personal things I had going on (dealing with a death in the family in October among other things). And… honestly? This tale simply wasn’t as easy to weave as I initially thought it would be. I wanted you all to get the full experience with these two; all the important details, wanted you to understand them and their relationship 100%. So, I took my time with it and left nothing out. Hopefully, the extra energy I put into their story will be evident as you read 🙂
What to expect from this one:
- Realness. From the situation these two find themselves in from page one, to the emotions they experience while finding their way through it. I did my best to capture all of that.
- A story that ends with a happily ever after 🙂
- No cliffhanger. Yes, the guys stories will be connected because they’re all friends and work together at Indecent Exposure, but each installment will definitely be a standalone.
- A full-length read.
That’s it for now! I’ll have more to share in the coming weeks–teasers, maybe another excerpt in addition to the first chapter I shared yesterday, and a cover reveal coming up next Friday, March 25th! Can’t wait for that 😀
A few dates to keep in mind:
- Release Day: April 25th, 2016 (or sooner… y’all know how I do lol)
- First THREE chapters released to email subscribers: Saturday, March 26th, 2016. If you haven’t signed up, there’s still time. Just click this link and plug in your info 🙂
- Cover Reveal: Friday, March 25th, 2016